- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
My car died on the interstate a few miles away, and my car was towed here at 4PM on a Friday. They we so fantastic and helpful. They got me right in and got me the information I needed to make decisions quickly. They bent over backwards to ensure I was taken care of. Such great friendly people, and as terrible as it is having car trouble, I am thankful that Brandon and the Plains Auto team were the ones who were able to assist me.
I was stuck 3 hours from home with a flat tire and a stripped lug nut. They got the lug nut off and put my spare on for me very quickly and had me back on the road in minutes!!! Roadside repair couldn't even help me but these guys did!